A bit about us
We couldn’t bear the thought of ‘just another payment platform’. Paytently is here to make payment experiences genuinely personal, rock-solid reliable, and to bring a breath of fresh air, all because we deeply care about your business and its connections.
Paytently is an elite B2B payments orchestration platform, crafted by industry leaders with a passion for revolutionising the payment landscape. Our fully scalable AI-driven platform streamlines transactions, smartly routing each one to the ideal acquirer for a simpler, curated and more efficient experience. Our emphasis on meaningful connections sets us apart, transforming typically faceless transactions into delightful collaborations. We’re all about making payments smarter, easier, and, dare we say, more fun.
Overview of the role:
The Integration Manager will oversee the full lifecycle of client integration processes, ensuring a smooth and efficient experience for partners and merchants adopting the company’s Payment Gateway API. This role involves direct interaction with clients, debugging code, liaising with commercial teams, and providing comprehensive support for transaction processing systems. The Integration Manager must be proactive in maintaining system knowledge, documentation, and contributing to the internal knowledge base.
- Manage the entire client integration process from inception to the very end. Assist partners and merchants with integrating to the company’s Payment Gateway API’s (including debugging of merchant’s programming codes as/where necessary.)
- Interact with new clients, work with commercial teams to understand their requirements, and apply them to the customer’s Integration.
- Provide support for external clients, support representatives and other internal teams for all transaction processing queries/issues in the pre/post-production environments and escalate where necessary.
- Actively monitor all processing systems and escalate any bugs or processing issues as per pre-defined internal processes.
- Retain ownership of incidents and monitor cases until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Identify recurring incidents and trends, find suitable solutions and escalate appropriately.
- Document all case and project activity as per pre-defined company guidelines.
- Proactively keep up to date with system additions/enhancements that can impact the team and external clients as well as playing an active part in ensuring that the Paytently API specifications are up to date and coincide with the system’s capabilities
- Maintain and contribute to the internal team knowledge base.
Experience and Requirements
- Positive and can-do attitude with a customer-focused approach
- Experience in Integrating Payment services or similar integration
- Experience /understanding of API’s
- Organised and be able to handle multiple projects at one time
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Desire and willingness to learn and have an interest in new technology
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Postman/XML/Java will be considered a plus
- Open to new challenges and being able to adapt in a fast-moving Fin-Tech Company
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Full Health Insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Annual contribution to gym/health club
- Choose you equipment of preference (the best tools to get the job done)
- Optimal holiday allowance specific to your country
- Quarterly team events and activities
- Paytently welcome pack
- Friday lunches & open bar in the Malta HQ
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com