A bit about us
We couldn’t bear the thought of ‘just another payment platform’. Paytently is here to make payment experiences genuinely personal, rock-solid reliable, and to bring a breath of fresh air, all because we deeply care about your business and its connections.
Paytently is an elite B2B payments orchestration platform, crafted by industry leaders with a passion for revolutionising the payment landscape. Our fully scalable AI-driven platform streamlines transactions, smartly routing each one to the ideal acquirer for a simpler, curated and more efficient experience. Our emphasis on meaningful connections sets us apart, transforming typically faceless transactions into delightful collaborations. We’re all about making payments smarter, easier, and, dare we say, more fun.
Overview of the role
The purpose of this role is to create cutting-edge experiences by deeply understanding our customer base, researching industry trends, making data-driven UI/UX improvements, and collaborating with product and technology to deliver innovative features while bringing the product vision to life.
- Organise and structure complex financial information for clarity and ease of use.
- Create user flows and wireframes to illustrate design concepts.
- Transition feature concepts from low-fidelity to high-fidelity, pixel-perfect designs that will cater to our customer needs.
- Maintain, grow and evolve the design system to ensure consistency across all products and platforms.
- Define and document interactions and changes in designs and the design system so that the engineering team can execute accurately.
- Conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability testing to gather insights.
- Analise user feedback and behaviour data to inform design decisions.
- Create user personas and journey maps to guide the design process.
- Manage and execute the design discovery process.
- Conduct usability tests to validate design decisions and gather feedback for future iterations.
- Present design concepts and progress updates to stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers and engineers, and effectively communicate the design concepts, rationale and solutions.
- Participate and contribute to product and technology ceremonies.
- Actively seek feedback, stay open to new ideas, and proactively seek ways to improve design processes and outcomes.
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends and bring forward new findings and learnings.
- Engage and inspire other employees to share the importance of great user and data-lead designs and processes.
Experience and Requirements
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Extensive experience in the finance space
- Extensive experience in closely working with product and engineers
- Passion for creative problem-solving
- Curiosity to learn about card payments
- Great communication skills
- Expert knowledge in Figma
- Passionate about great, data-driven design
- Eager and curious to learn about our customers and their industry
- A structured and efficient collaborator
- Looking to be challenged, push boundaries and grow in this role
- A great communicator
Great, but not essential
- B2B fintech experience
- Experience in graphic or brand design
- Working knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, namely Illustrator
- Working understanding of product management
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Full Health Insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Annual contribution to gym/health club
- Choose you equipment of preference (the best tools to get the job done)
- Optimal holiday allowance specific to your country
- Quarterly team events and activities
- Paytently welcome pack
- Friday lunches & open bar in the Malta HQ
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org